Apple & walnut crumble
Slow-cooked apple & raisins with a crunchy walnut crumble
Weight – 218g
Primary cooking instructions:
1. from frozen, remove sleeve and film. Cover with baking paper.
– preheated oven at 200C for 15 minutes, remove baking paper and bake for a further 8 minutes
– air fryer at 200C for 12 minutes, remove baking paper and bake for a further 8 minutes
2. serve immediately
Secondary cooking instructions:
1. from frozen, remove sleeve and film.
2. heat in microwave at 600W for 7 minutes
3. serve immediately
Cooking warning for both:
check food is piping hot before serving.
do not reheat once cooled. please remember all cooking instructions are guidelines only and will vary per appliance.
Green apple, Honey, Butter, Raisins, Flour, Ginger biscuits (Flour, Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Molasses, Raising Agents, Ginger, Salt, Lemon and Ginger Flavouring), Rolled oats, Walnuts, Cream, Demerara sugar, Lemon, Cinnamon, Vanilla extract
Allergens: Milk, gluten, tree nuts
* all ingredients are clean label
our dishes are made in a kitchen where seeds & nuts are handled
although our chefs do their best to take out all bones, some may remain
we use fresh ingredients, some stalks may be present
do not refreeze
|of which are sugars||22,33g|
|of which is added sugar||14,1g|