Fish pie with cauliflower mash
a rich lamb ragout with carrots and peas, hand finished with a root vegetable mash
Vegetable content (80g equals 1 portion) – 124g
- 6 months +
- more than 1 of your 5 a day
- over 50% vegetables
Primary cooking instructions:
1. from frozen, remove sleeve and film.
-preheated oven at 200C for 33 minutes
– air fryer at 180C for 24 minutes
2. leave to stand for 2 minutes before serving.
Secondary cooking instructions:
1. from frozen, remove sleeve and film. heat in microwave at 600W for 7 minutes.
Cooking warning for both:
check food is piping hot before serving.
do not reheat once cooled.
please remember all cooking instructions are guidelines only and will vary per appliance.
potato, milk, cauliflower, cream, pollock, salmon, breadcrumbs, butter, peas, shallots, smoked haddock, modified corn flour, vegetable stock 0.7%, flour, mozzarella, Parmesan, extra virgin olive oil, sea salt, nutmeg, bay leaf, pepper
Allergens: gluten, milk, fish, celery
* all ingredients are clean label
our dishes are made in a kitchen where seeds & nuts are handled
although our chefs do their best to take out all bones, some may remain
we use fresh ingredients, some stalks may be present
do not refreeze
|of which are sugars||9,2g|