a rich beef and vegetable ragout on a bed of durum wheat spaghetti, hand finished with a Parmesan cheese crumb
Vegetable content (80g equals 1 portion) – 103g
- 6 months +
- more than 1 of your 5 a day
- over 40% vegetables
Primary cooking instructions:
1. from frozen, remove sleeve and film. heat in microwave at 600W for 6 minutes
Secondary cooking instructions:
1. from frozen, remove sleeve and film. cover with foil.
– preheated oven at 200C for 22 minutes. remove foil and cook for further 5 minutes
– airfryer at 160C for 10 minutes. remove foil and cook for further 2 minutes
2. leave to stand for 2 minutes before serving.
Cooking warning for both:
check food is piping hot before serving.
do not reheat once cooled.
please remember all cooking instructions are guidelines only and will vary per appliance.
spaghetti, water, tomatoes canned, beef*, carrot, red onion, passata, courgette, red pepper, celery, ketchup 2.6%, Parmesan, mozzarella, vegetable oil, extra virgin olive oil, beef* pancetta 0.6%, modified corn flour, tomato puree, balsamic glaze 0.5%, garlic, beef base 0.2%, basil, honey, sea salt, Dijon mustard 0.1%, courgette, Worcestershire sauce 0.1%, thyme, cornichons 0.1%, rosemary, black pepper, oregano, Tabasco <0.1%, star anise
Allergens: gluten, milk, mustard, sulphites, fish, celery
*all meat is Halal
* all ingredients are clean label
our dishes are made in a kitchen where seeds & nuts are handled
although our chefs do their best to take out all bones, some may remain
we use fresh ingredients, some stalks may be present
do not refreeze
|of which are sugars||10,8g|