Adult Meals for 1
charred tikka marinated chicken in a slow cooked spicy creamy gravy on a bed of fragrant basmati rice
Primary cooking instructions:
1. from frozen, remove sleeve and film. cover with baking paper
-heat in microwave at 600W for 14 minutes.
Secondary cooking instructions:
1. from frozen, remove sleeve and film. cover with foil.
– preheated oven at 200C for 24 minutes. remove foil and cook for further 5 minutes
– airfryer at 160C for 12 minutes. remove foil and cook for further 2 minutes
2. leave to stand for 2 minutes before serving.
Cooking warning for both:
check food is piping hot before serving.
do not reheat once cooled.
please remember all cooking instructions are guidelines only and will vary per appliance.
cooked rice (water, basmati rice), chicken* thigh, tomatoes canned, red onion, yoghurt, butter, ginger, cream, cashews, garlic, sea salt, ghee, jaggery, modified corn flour, vegetable oil, cumin, coriander, Kashmiri chilli powder, mustard oil 0.3%, red chilli, chilli powder, garam masala 0.2%, chat masala 0.2%, black salt, nigella seeds, kasuri methi, bay leaf, natural orange colour (pepper) <0.2%, cardamom
Allergens: milk, mustard, tree nuts
* all ingredients are clean label
* 3 chilli rating
our dishes are made in a kitchen where seeds & nuts are handled
although our chefs do their best to take out all bones, some may remain
we use fresh ingredients, some stalks may be present
do not refreeze