Cowboy mince and rice
a warming beef and vegetable ragout on a bed of rice
Vegetable content (80g equals 1 portion) – 92g
- 12 months +
- more than 1 of your 5 a day
- over 40% vegetables
Primary cooking instructions:
1. from frozen, remove sleeve and film. heat in microwave at 600W for 6 minutes
Secondary cooking instructions:
1. from frozen, remove sleeve and film. cover with foil.
– preheated oven at 200C for 18 minutes. remove foil and cook for further 5 minutes
– airfryer at 180C for 14 minutes. remove foil and cook for further 2 minutes
2. leave to stand for 2 minutes before serving.
Cooking warning for both:
check food is piping hot before serving.
do not reheat once cooled.
please remember all cooking instructions are guidelines only and will vary per appliance.
cooked rice (water, rice), tomatoes, canned, beef*, passata, carrot, red onion, sweetcorn, breadcrumbs, red pepper, red kidney beans, celery, tomato ketchup 2.2%, courgette, sweet potato, vegetable oil, Parmesan, tomato puree, mozzarella, garlic, extra virgin olive oil, sea salt, vegetable stock 0.2%, balsamic glaze 0.2%, basil, honey, Dijon mustard 0.1%, Worcestershire sauce 0.1%, cocoa, modified corn flour, cornichons 0.1%, thyme, oregano, cinnamon, black pepper, star anise, Tabasco sauce <0.1%, coriander, smoked paprika, bay leaf
Allergens: gluten, milk, mustard, sulphites, fish, celery
*all meat is Halal
* all ingredients are clean label
our dishes are made in a kitchen where seeds & nuts are handled
although our chefs do their best to take out all bones, some may remain
we use fresh ingredients, some stalks may be present
do not refreeze
|of which are sugars||5,99g|