Spaghetti vegetable bolognaise
Adult Meals for 1
a rich vegan mince and mushroom ragout on a bed of durum wheat spaghetti, hand finished with a Parmesan cheese crumb
Primary cooking instructions:
1. from frozen, remove sleeve and film. heat in microwave at 600W for 8 minutes.
Secondary cooking instructions:
1. from frozen, remove sleeve and film. cover with foil.
– preheated oven at 200C for 24 minutes. remove foil and cook for further 5 minutes
– airfryer at 160C for 12 minutes. remove foil and cook for further 2 minutes
2. leave to stand for 2 minutes before serving.
Cooking warning for both:
check food is piping hot before serving.
do not reheat once cooled.
please remember all cooking instructions are guidelines only and will vary per appliance.
spaghetti, tomatoes, canned, water, vegan mince (water, protein blend [soy protein concentrate, soy protein isolate, shiitake fermented pea & rice protein], thickner E461, maltodextrin, yeast extract, potato starch, sugar, natural flavour [canola & sunflower oil], barley, malt extract, colour beet red, dextrose), passata, red onion, carrot, celery, tomato ketchup 2.5%, brown-cap mushrooms, Parmesan, mozzarella, vegetable oil, extra virgin olive oil, tomato puree, Balsamic glaze 0.4%, garlic, modified corn flour, parsley, sea salt, basil, Demerara sugar, Dijon mustard 0.2%, porcini mushrooms, Worcestershire sauce 0.1%, vegetable stock 0.1%, Cep coulis 0.1%, cornichons 0.1%, thyme, rosemary, black pepper, Tabasco sauce, <0.1%, oregano, star anise
Allergens: gluten, milk, mustard, soy, fish, celery
* all ingredients are clean label
our dishes are made in a kitchen where seeds & nuts are handled
we use fresh ingredients, some stalks may be present
do not refreeze
|of which are sugars||34,4g|
|of which is added sugar||19,97g|