Butter cauliflower paneer makhani and fragrant rice
Adult Meals for 1
charred tikka marinated paneer & cauliflower in a slow cooked buttery spiced gravy on a bed of fragrant basmati rice
Primary cooking instructions:
1. from frozen, remove sleeve and film. heat in microwave at 600W for 9 minutes.
Secondary cooking instructions:
1. from frozen, remove sleeve and film. cover with foil.
– preheated oven at 200C for 24 minutes. remove foil and cook for further 5 minutes
– airfryer at 160C for 12 minutes. remove foil and cook for further 2 minutes
2. leave to stand for 2 minutes before serving.
Cooking warning for both:
check food is piping hot before serving.
do not reheat once cooled.
please remember all cooking instructions are guidelines only and will vary per appliance.
cooked rice (water, basmati rice), tomatoes, canned, cauliflower, paneer cheese, yoghurt, red onion, peas, cream, butter, ginger, garlic, cashews, sea salt, jaggery, modified corn flour, vegetable oil, Kashmiri chilli, mustard oil, cumin, coriander, red chilli, garam masala 0.2%, chilli powder, chat masala 0.2%, black salt, kasuri methi, nigella seeds, bay leaf, natural orange colour (pepper), cardamom
Allergens: milk, mustard, tree nuts
* all ingredients are clean label
our dishes are made in a kitchen where seeds & nuts are handled
we use fresh ingredients, some stalks may be present
do not refreeze