Thai red Panang chicken curry and rice
Adult Meals for 1
tender chicken in a fragant curry sauce of coconut, lime leaf and peanut on a bed of rice
Primary cooking instructions:
1. from frozen, remove sleeve and film. heat in microwave at 600W for 9 minutes.
Secondary cooking instructions:
1. from frozen, remove sleeve and film. cover with foil.
– preheated oven at 200C for 24 minutes. remove foil and cook for further 5 minutes
– airfryer at 160C for 12 minutes. remove foil and cook for further 2 minutes
2. leave to stand for 2 minutes before serving.
Cooking warning for both:
check food is piping hot before serving.
do not reheat once cooled.
please remember all cooking instructions are guidelines only and will vary per appliance.
cooked rice (water, basmati rice), aubergine, chicken, shallots, coconut milk (coconut, water), yoghurt, Thai red curry paste 3.6%, vegetable oil, peanut butter 1.1%, ginger, peanuts, garlic, jaggery, fish sauce 0.6%, modified corn flour, sea salt, red chilli, lemongrass, basil, chicken stock 0.2%, kaffir lime leaves, natural orange colour (pepper)
Allergens: peanut, milk, fish, crustaceans
*all meat is Halal
* all ingredients are clean label
* 2 chilli rating
our dishes are made in a kitchen where seeds & nuts are handled
although our chefs do their best to take out all bones, some may remain
we use fresh ingredients, some stalks may be present
do not refreeze
|of which are sugars||2,65g|