Tomato mascarpone spaghetti
durum wheat spaghetti topped with a creamy mascarpone and vegetable rich tomato sauce, hand finished with a Parmesan cheese crumb
Vegetable content (80g equals 1 portion) – 104g
- 6 months +
- more than 1 of your 5 a day
- over 40% vegetables
Primary cooking instructions:
1. from frozen, remove sleeve and film. heat in microwave at 600W for 6 minutes
Secondary cooking instructions:
1. from frozen, remove sleeve and film. cover with foil.
– preheated oven at 200C for 22 minutes. remove foil and cook for further 5 minutes
– airfryer at 160C for 10 minutes. remove foil and cook for further 2 minutes
2. leave to stand for 2 minutes before serving.
Cooking warning for both:
check food is piping hot before serving.
do not reheat once cooled.
please remember all cooking instructions are guidelines only and will vary per appliance.
spaghetti, tomatoes, canned, mascarpone, passata, water, carrot, courgette, red onion, red pepper, Parmesan, mozzarella, extra virgin olive oil, vegetable oil, modified corn flour, basil, honey, garlic, sea salt, thyme, black pepper
Allergens: gluten, milk
* all ingredients are clean label
our dishes are made in a kitchen where seeds & nuts are handled
although our chefs do their best to take out all bones, some may remain
we use fresh ingredients, some stalks may be present
do not refreeze
|of which are sugars||6,7g|